Monday, October 22, 2007

Wissahickon

The race on Sunday was my best performance of the year. I didn’t have a great start but I just stayed on the gas and was able to make my way up to wicks for 4th. In the end wicks out sprinted me on the line. After the race shriver and I packed up and got the danimal to take a couple of sets of wheels to Louisville for us. On the drive home we stopped by a service area on the penn turnpike. While walking out to the car this lady ask’s me to pump here gas for her. I said “I don’t work here” then she says “ Im from NJ and we don’t pump gas in NJ.” I was waiting for a TV camera to come out and say I’ve been punked. She had no clue even hoe ere to begin with pumping her own gas as if she had never left the state of NJ in a car. I was the nice guy and started her gas for her I bet she got another sucker to screw back on her gas cap. Another guy saw shriver and said “ 87 fill it” shriver said “does it look like I work here”. I can’t believe the people you run into on the east coast on a Sunday afternoon..

Today played a round of golf up at mohonk mtn. Also finally watch knocked up. Definitly highly recommend it. It gets two thumbs up great success. Tomorrow shriver and I are going to go for a ride with gully so I can update everyone on what he is up to. Also Wednesday shriver, christen favavta, gully, and I are planning on doing a cross work out on suny new paltz campus around 4 so if anyone else is around and is looking to do a cross workout just come on by. Hopefully we don’t have a run in with another power trip old lady.

3 Comments:

At 6:49 PM , Blogger jsager said...

I love that Bouncer scene...

 
At 7:26 AM , Blogger Matthew said...

I'll be sure to invite campus security to your training session. Though they will likely end up there on their own. Good luck with that.

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger Kevin said...

Great ride Sunday! Saturday too...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home