Sunday, September 30, 2007

Back in NY

Here are the new clif kits


Well Tacoma went okay ended up 13th my best result in Tacoma to date. I never can seem to run hard up the run up for all 9 laps. After Tacoma it was back on the plane at 5:40 a.m. Monday morning heading back to d-town for 24 hrs. Some how I caught a little bit of the stomach bug during the trip and had a rough Monday.

Tuesday Mcduff and I woke up early to a cold Durango morning ride before leaving for Vegas. We stopped along the ride and played a sweet golf course in st. george UT. The next day was the cross race in vegas so I had a mellow day napping and hung out at the TAO beach pool with singer taking in the scenery for about an hour. The race didn’t go so well I just didn’t have it at all. Worst cross race I’ve had in a while. Headed out after the race and hit up the new nightclub Jet and the Ghost bar. The ghost bar was crazy top floor of the palms with roof access. Thursday I checked out a good amount of interbike, walked the strip, and packed all my stuff for my red eye flight back to the east coast.

My flight took off at 12:10 a.m. Friday morning and arrived in Albany at 9:30 with a stop over in D.C. I slept both flights the entire way even with a sprint across the D.C. airport to make my connection. Arrived in Albany and found a awesome coffee shop and got a breakfast sandwich and then back on the road headed home. Got home and have just been training trying to drive the least amount possible considering every weekend I have about a 4 hour drive to the races. My dad just had a bunch of trees taken down in our yard so it looks like a huge tree fort out of my bedroom window. They took them down Saturday morning and I basically slept through the entire thing. Nothing like having trees almost hitting your window and not even waking up. I love sleeping at sea level.

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Troy,
Hey man great rides so far I hope all is well and I will talk to you soon.
The worlds smallest soigneur,
Reed

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home