Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bikes

Well I've been busy this week trying to get all my crap organized as i get ready to head back east again. I got a frame from dylan @ clif bar with last years paint scheme that i built up yesterday for star cross. I should get another frame tomorrow to build up for my back up for star cross and vegas until we get our new frames. I've also been trying to figure out what I will send back to the east coast. I've decided just to roll back with 2 cross bikes and keep all my other bikes out here in my closet at unit 51. Also trying to cut down on the amount of clothes i bring back I've got 3 large crates of clothing that I have to just man up and take to the salvation army store. They been sitting around since may so i really don't need them. Today was my final day @ RGP's for a while. It has been a great job for me while in school thanks to chris and jen for having a position that works for cyclist who only want to work for 2 hours twice a week. Well that is about it.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bear, we'll miss you here at RGP's, it was always great to have you around. Good luck this cross season, we know you'll kill it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home