Sunday, July 15, 2007

Back Home

I'll just leave it at the worst TT of my life. That is how it went for me in at Seven Springs TT. I don't know why but i just couldn't go fast. I decided I wouldn't stick around for the road race on monday and headed home saturday morning. Friday night Singer and I went out and took in a little of the somerset night life. We definitely didn't fit in i wish had my camera with me to take some pics but i forgot it. There was a hardcore band playing in the club which actually was attached to the Quality Inn that we stayed at. I think I have the best possible way to Harrisburg figured out for the trip to NC in a couple weeks. Mapquest doesn't account for construction which seemed like it never ended on the way out to PA on 78. Today I hit the training pretty hard going back to what was working in May with the longer rides. I did over 4 hours today with a solid 40 min climb in it along with some single track from Overlook Mtn. to Devils Kitchen. It was easily the most technical single track I have ridden since I've been back if not in my life. I tossed myself over the bars once but luckily like a cat i landed on my feet no harm done except i bent my derailleur hanger a little bit. Hopefully I can get my form back in time for mt. snow.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Troy,
Update please!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home