Sunday, June 03, 2007

Work

Well my rest week is officially over. It has been uneventful except for tuesday night i went down to the city with a couple of friends from high school and went to the beer garden in queens. It was an outside bar in the middle of the city which was cool to see. Thursday I played my 1st round of golf of the year. It didn't go terrible i just play on a par 3 course because i was running out of time. After that i checked out the state qualifiers track meet at the track i use to spend every afternoon at in the spring. I only got the to see the mile of the events i wanted to watch.

Friday it was off to work at mariners, bar backing from 2p.m. to 2.30a.m. Saturday I woke up around 11:30 on the bike @ 12 to work @ 2 out @ 2:30 a.m. I won't lie my body is so worked over from that. I did more lifting in that 24 hrs stretch then i've done since chops and i built the jump up at the school. I was also suppose to go in today but thank god it was raining in the morning so i didn't have to go slave away.

Insteaded I head out on the bike for a easy 2 hr ride. The hellish weather is back on the east coast. The rain jacket came out twice only for about 15 min at a time but it was a complete down pour. This week i will be back on the bike logging in the miles getting ready for beauce. Also my cousin is getting married this weekend so i will be off to that on friday get back sunday night then off to beauce on monday morning. I wonder if snyder worked over landis at the teva games. I saw jungle jay took the W which is awesome he is like the king of the CO races.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home