Saturday, May 05, 2007

Fontana

Headed out to Fontana thursday afternoon. Of course my flight out of d-town was delayed by about 1 and half of hours which led to an all out sprint in DIA for about a mile to make it to my delayed Ontario flight. On the flight some how my Clif shot lemon lime mix blew up in my bag. All my clothes are covered in the mix. Out side the airport i dumped out so much of the clif shot mix i'm surprised they didn't send the cops after me for anthrax ...

Got to the hotel staying with Mcduff, Meg, and Winston. A room over is the 3-D crew a.k.a the 3 Dorks (Snyder, Chad W, and Cale). D-Town living large @ room 132 and 130.

The course is urban mtbing with town homes surrounding the hill that the course is on. Today was the XC and i had the best XC yet finishing up in 18th. I was in 15th for most of the race and faded a little on the last lap. I hit the ground twice once on the 1st lap and then on the last lap. Mcduff ended up fourth on the day and Snoodle finished up in 23rd after he hit the deck 3 times. He even ripped his shorts and his sack!!! I'll end on that note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home