Monday, March 05, 2007

7 base rides

Base is almost over for the year. Friday i got out of work a little late and ended up getting snowed on four different times during my ride that is always fun. That night went to dinner with todd, meg, ned, pam, travis and his wife at tequilas. It is always difficult to go out to dinner with ned b/c he thinks half the places in town are just bars. His best quote was or we could go to jouels and just eat pretzels for dinner.

Saturday I did the cheery creek ride with todd the road was a little snow covered in spots. After that a did a valley. It always kills me how you can go on a entire ride and not see one other person riding and then u go do a valley and u see over 40 people. After my ride todd,meg, timmons and i watched the boulder cup cross races on tv. It was cool to watch a cross race on tv in america. Saturday night we headed over to todd and megs for dinner and movie. O if anyone hasn't seen jackass 2 and is thinking about it don't watch it when eating.

Yesterday I did the silverton and back ride. timmmons went kicked it with me to the top of coalbank and then flipped. Coalbank was in good shape but the backside of molas was like decending down a river but I actually go stuck behind a plow which was good b/c it kept me dry. Doing that ride has a lot of stopping and going at the top of each climb b/c you basically had to put on about 4 layers to make it down without frezzing to death and then after 5 min of climbing everything was unzipped. Today I think i'll do the aztec loop it is suppose to be 60 + down there so i think the legs and arms will be coming out today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home