Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Base

Well now base is in full effect. It was Snowdown this past weekend in durango but i really didn't get to take part in the festivities. The O-dog and crew where out in full effect on friday night training for 18 holes of mini-golf on saturday with each hole at a different bar so that means @ least 18 for a drink count by the end of the round. That sounds like a tough day on the course. Sunday I got to do a ride that I haven't done in about a year the creey cheek ride with snyder. It is a loop where you are on dirt roads for over half the ride and it is about 70 miles. On the way home i got a little overzealous and tried to connect one last little part and snyder and i ended up riding through this!



Superbowl was good I stayed low key considering I have done my fair share of drinking the past month and was worked over from my longest base ride of the year. It was a good thing because I woke up a little under the weather on monday but went to the store and bought my normal cold attack medicine. (Airborne, Coldeez, and this time i tried out the vicks shower stuff). By tuesday I was feeling a bit better and was able to get back on my bike and do a valley. Nothing exciting has really been going on. The bike is still MIA and I plan to go for a ride with Richard Timmons today, hopefully he doesn't take me out like he does when we go skiing.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please leave this bike in front of Solids around 2:30 am tonight. I'll be stumbling back to my trailerpark around then. Hopefully I can trade it for a nice rim job!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home