Sunday, January 14, 2007

Week and Half in D-town

Picked up mcduff and megs cats on monday once I was finally over being sick with the belgium flu.


Tuesday I had my first day of classes i only have 7 credits this year and then I will be done.

Wednesday I hit up the slopes with the Richard Simmons and L-Dog. Timmons took me out he has been over 20 times this year and he hits me WTF. Here are some pics from the day of hukin! Or whatever you call 1st time back on the mountain in 2 years.
Friday we hit the town for a little while.

Saturday Snyder and I went for a hike back in the gulch it was epic. Everest has nothing on telegraph.

Later on Kuhl and Snyder went out rallying and of course kuhl ended up....
in a ditch. Turning around.
2 hours later we got kuhl out thanks to richard timmons blazer.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home