Sunday, December 24, 2006

Watchtabecke

The race in Watchtabecke went not so good for me. I got lapped by sven and was just having an all around bad day. It was also not a very good course for me. It was super flat with some mud tractor pull sections. The one funny this was it was right next to this..

Mcduff could come over for cross next year and put in 18 holes everyday and even live right on the golf course in the trailer park property. Noel said it is one of 5 golf courses in Belgium. Mcduff would also have a cross course to ride on each day and there is a lake with a beach for winston.

Last night i couldn't fall asleep until after 3 and some how broke the touch pad on my lap top. Today I got a wireless mouse so now I'm back in business. I went out for a 1 and half hour spin and then took a quick nap before dinner. For dinner els set us up with a really nice x-mas dinner with the table set with candles and everything.


Wicks was in the x-mas sprit



Tomorrow is another rest day then we have a world cup on tuesday. The world cup on tuesday is very hard with alot of sand but i had my best ride of the camp last year so i'm looking forward to it.

2 Comments:

At 9:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

is their separate housing over ther for gays like Powers? Or do they just throw him in with you guys and make you fend for yourselves?

 
At 7:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should borrow that sweatshirt for the trip home and join the mile high club perhaps

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home