Thursday, December 14, 2006

Missing Flights

Well I got home monday with a smooth travel day. Did some motor pacing on tuesday and study for my finial. Wednesday woke up around 7 for a 7:30 finial it went okay then did an easy ride and went in to work. After work I got a massage from elka and headed to Dr. Franks to get some SRA. Last night I met russel simmons at megs to go over taking care of winston maddie and yosh. This morning I woke up and went for a ride and finished packing up for natz. Kuhl picked me up and we headed to the airport kuhl was a little late and I wasn't able to do easy check in online. We arrived at the airport about 20 min before my flight left and there was no one at the counter. The flight was actually delayed 25 min but no one ever came out so i wasn't able to check in and make the flight. So now I fly tonight @ 6 out of d-town and then i get a red eye from phonix to boston and arrive boston at 5:30 in the morning. Not exactly the smooth travel I had on monday. Natz looks like it should be nice weather, which will be quite a change from what we have had over the last four years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home