Friday, November 17, 2006

Seat 11C

In flight to the last two rounds of the USGP in Seattle and Portland. It should be a rough weekend it has been raining in the northwest for the last month. At least it won’t be another dirt crit. Haven’t really been up to much beside from training since my last entry. Last night I hit up ninnies for a burrito and ran into Chad and Brandon. Ended up spending the next hour just kicking it at the buck. We even ran into birdman downtown with his new lady. Richard Timmons moved his SUV into the garage for the next week when Snyder is gone. Snyder hung down a plastic container for Timmons so he doesn’t hit the Audi. Snyder wrote “STOP YOU CRAZY LEPRECHAUN” on it. Today I woke up and did a half valley. I was planning on getting a ride to the airport with Mcduff considering yesterday he said he was flying out at 1. But when I called him this morning he was on the way to the airport b/c he discovered he had an 11:30 flight. Lucky I called Kuhl and he was able to take me. We stopped by RGP on the way out of town. It was Jens b-day today so she was crazier then normal. I plan on finding colt this weekend to try to get a Free Jason Sager T-Shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home