Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HALLOWEEN



Boulder race went okay. I got another bad start i don't know what my deal is but i can't seem to get a good 1st lap to save my life. I worked my way back up to the 3rd group and royally lost the race for 6th ending up last in my group for 9th. Snyder and I had a killer breakfast sunday morning @ north boulder cafe and a great burrito @ illegal pete’s after the race. Got back into Durango right around midnight.

Monday was spent gluing tire to my new topolino wheels and much need work on my race bikes. My computer also crashed for the 1st time since I got it yesterday. I was a little worried about falling asleep without watching a Seinfeld.

Today I went for a mtb ride with Mcduff in the morning and then followed it up with a cross ride with adigga in the afternoon. Adigga and I worked on the Durango Sports Club cross course for the race coming up next weekend presented by Richard Timmons. It should be a good course the lap right now is about 4 and half hopefully we can pull 30 more seconds out of somewhere.

I think area 51 mite end up going out tonight will see...

Notice the mustache

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home