Wednesday, October 11, 2006

D-town


Made it back to D-town on tuesday morning and went to work at RGP's. Went on the tuesday night Mcduff, Kuhl, and Hayes all made it out. I was looking to just for an easy 3 hr ride but Mcduff talked me into going on the ride. Time always goes by alot quicker with a group of people. The ride was hard as always especially after the past weekend. Our new roommate Richard Timmons actually folded my laundry over the weekend couldn't believe it. Today went for an easy ride in the valley and took a nap for the first time since school started. For the last month and half me and adigga have been working the rush at RGP every week day. We just finally cut down the hours starting this week. Tonight I put the finial touch on my home cross bike so I can do the Shriver cross this weekend. It will be my 1st cross race with a double ever. (39/53) Adigga rebuilt a pair of crankbrothers. Looking foward to a weekend at home recovering tomorrow is another hard day in the park. Also in blog news Colt think Mcduff and I flip his dad off but after talking with Mcduff and Adigga I think it was actually Adigga flicking him off due to the fact that Mcduff and Adigga had the same cars this weekend and Mcduff said he didn't flip off anyone and Adigga said he fliping off a couple of slow drivers.
http://ifcoltcouldfly.blogspot.com/



Also on Wed if you are in D-town and you want to go do a cross work out it seems as if there is a ride going on every hour at the local park. Everyone is on there own program.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM , Blogger shriverracing said...

That steak dinner sucked! Bring your A-Game to Shriver Cross tomorrow. Gonna be a gun show. Lets drink beer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home