Monday, October 09, 2006

1st entry Gloucester Weekend

The weekend didn't exactly go as I had planned. On saturday I couldn't go hard at all and I ended up fighting for 20th. Saturday night me and Mcduff went out to dinner with are parents at Baja Fresh because by the time we all where ready to eat Mcduff and I just want to get quick food and we don't have Baja Fresh in D-town. Sunday the race went worse I kind of cooked myself trying to hang onto to Criag and Mcduff as long as I could. Then I proceed to hang tough right around 20 through 25 until I flatted on the last lap right when I passed the pit so I nursed my rear wheel around the course trying not to wreak the wheel. Mcduff and I loaded the trailer with all of our shit for Tom's UCI race in two weeks in D.E. Last Night got to hang out with Juniors and listen to toast (summerhill) talk about high school life all night the kid shut up for a min. This morning we had to depart @ 5:45 a.m. for the airport. Got to love the early morning flights. Arrived at the airport and saw Mcduff, Wicks, and half the people who where at the GP this weekend where all on the 8 a.m. flight to DIA. Once we arrived in DIA it turned into the D-town crew kicking it in the terminal. Snyder missied his flight out of BOS and had to go through D.C. but arrived only an hour after the 8 a.m. direct out of BOS. The durango flight today was all messed up due to the weather. Mcduff and Snyder got out on the 2:30 me and shriver where on the 4:10 but once it got delayed until 6 and alot of people where getting there seats taken away so at 3 shriver and I gave up our seats for a free ticket and a hotel for the night. We fly out tomorrow morning at 8:30 am. We got to eat @ flying J on united it is basically a truck stop.... Shriver was pretty good today he never really cracked that bad 6 hours in the airport will crack anyone. I'll leave you with a pic from the flying J dinner.

Shriver and I out for Nice Steak Dinner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home