Monday, October 16, 2006

Area 51

The Shriver Cross went off basically without me. I was feeling the latenight babysitting. The course was good and it was actually raining. I layed it down twice I just didn't bring my game. I was in the chase group with Shriver and T-Brown trying to catch the real one. I eventually got dropped and proceeded to crash and ended up 6th. I tryed to help Adigga catch Grant but i just didn't have anything to give. I layed around the rest of the day and went out to dinner with Meg and Snyder at GasPassers it was nice to have some good mexican food. Sunday we did another effort in the park and I felt alot more like myself. Meg came to pick up Adigga and I so Winston decided to piss on Snyders Bed. Little Fucker. We went to Julia B-day party at the ice skating rink Adigga was out there doing 720 and showing up meggy d. Adigga and I got Julia $30 of candy from the local candy store have fun with Juila Jen. Today i had another soccer game 1-1 tie playoffs start on thursday.

Suffering

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home