Friday, October 13, 2006

Chris & Jens House

Well I have had a fun filled couple of day. Thursday was a hard day on the body. It started off with some Shuttle Cock (Badminton class). I was on fire for the 1st 3 games then I feel apart. I even let gym class superstar Noah Singer get the best of me. I followed up with Cross work out 45 min race sim in park by myself. I was finally working on my bunny hopping and was actually getting over the barriers during the effort. Until the 40 min mark when i got cocky and hit them at full speed and couldn't get over the second barrier. I figured I hadn't beat my body up enough yet so I played a game of soccer with Chops, Schmitey, Noah and rest of the Cyclist trying to play soccer team. We ended up 2-2 tie. Are recorded is 1-1-1 we have to step it up for a better seed going into the playoffs. We had the lead with 5 min left but couldn't hold it.

Today I had to go into work and train Chops on the amazing ways of RGPS. After Work Adigga, Cracked, Bartman,Grant and I up to work on the Shiver Cross for tomorrow. Adigga Shiver and I continue on to meet up with Richard Simmions to try to set up a course @ the durango sports club. The venue doesn't have much to work with a lot of single track but we made due with what we had and I think we made a good course. It will be raced on the day after the state championships are held at the fort. It will be a very demanding course and will be a good prep for the TAC USGP.

After the ride Adigga and I drove over to babysit chris and jens kids the owners of RGPS. This is my 1st weekend home for a couple of weeks and I'm babysitting. Jen supplied us with a good amount of wine to hold us over well taking care of Julia 6 and Hannah 10. Julia has been entertaining us all night. What goes on in 6 yrs old head!!!

Have to go to sleep soon shriver cross t-row..

I'll leave you with a pic of Adigga Riding Julia Horse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home