Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ramada PHI Airport Bar

Got into PHI @ 12 Friday night. Shriver was cracking on arrival. He was freaking out how his bike wasn't going to show up. We went to an airport hotel Friday night because Damoo missed his flight out of DEN and didn't get the rig in BOS until 8 Friday night. In the morning Damoo picked us up and we where off to the course. Shriver had the quote of the weekend regarding collegiate natz. We where talking about the FLC guys and shriver said " I don't know how the FLC guys will be riding they are in school." I respond " no shit shriver its Collegiate everyone is in school". Congrats FLC on another MTB championship.

The race in Granogue didn't go as planned. I ended up 20th after getting caught in a crash at the start. Some yahoo went over the bars after grabbing to much brake going into the first turn. I was DFL and passed as many guys as possible got as high as 16th and then gave up on the last lap. Mcduff ended up 5th and shriver was 13th. Last night we went out to eat with my parents Mcduff, shriver, and Kurt are host house for the weekend. Thanks to Kurt for putting all of us up.

Sunday morning we woke up and went for a spin. Damoo was putting down some mean power putting shriver in the hurt locker. We arrived at the race after back seat driver Mcduff saved our lives. The course was okay today but I'm a big fan of the Granogue course setup by Tom M. Today i got off the line without any mishaps. I was moving up through the field with Mcduff for a while. I ended up in a battle with the Italian who got the best of me with a lap to go and ended up 9th. Mcduff 4th

Shrivers fat ass broke a seat post and then cracked and DNF.

Now we are drinking some vino @ the Bar. Minus shriver he is trying to figure out how he can race next week I mean he is in school....

Mcduff is dealing with EBAYERS complainning about co-sponsors on jerseys..

Later TDUB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home