Sunday, October 29, 2006

BEN's Boulder Millionaire Pad

A lot has went on since the bear run. I did a long road ride with Mcduff thursday. My soccer millionaire won our first indoor game against TOKO JOE relatives 6-2. I think the average height of the opposing team couldn't be over cinco. I got the ball rolling with the first goal of the night. Friday night I skipped out on the big party going on Durango. I know I' am a loser.

Updated from Adiggia and My trip to Boulder for the UCI Race.

9a.m. Snyder and I departed for Boulder
9:10 Pulled Over
9:11 Cop laughs @ us due to my mustache and snyder pirates of caribbean look he has going. We also had all of our paper work out the window.
9:15 Drive away with a written warning.
9:45 Arrive @ RGP's 2 presented by TOKO JOE
10:00 A taste of heaven flame grilled breakfast wraps.
10:15 Another taste of heaven
10:50 Rolled 18 wheeler on Wolf Creek
12:45 Snow on the road
3 arrive boulder after numerous piss breaks every hour on the hour.
4 leave to ride course
4:15 flatted
4:30 barrow a wheel from shriver
4:45 flat again.

This race will be won today by the person who can keep air in tires. Hopefully all the racers before us pick up all the goat heads. look for pics of RGP's 2 next update

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home