Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Night Run



Snyder and I went for a night bear run in the pouring rain. We were doing our mark the shark interval running up and hucking off mountains of dirt.

Congrats to Guptill on Colavita.

Shriver downgraded to U-23 for the boulder G.P. hes trying to get a national jersey 10 years late.

Yesterday I came across a herd of 1000 sheep on the dirt roads by the airport. I also double flatted and of course it was 10 K from home. I'm in the middle of a flatting streak. I always end up having a week when I can't seem to keep air in my tires to save my life. Normally I will even put on new tire and that day I will still end up flatting.

Worked on the dirt jumps also yesterday but couldn't hit them up because Noah or Max flatted my bmx bike when chops had it. Hopefully t-row I can hit them up in the afternoon.

I think I'm finally shaving the Beard tonight. It has been 4 weeks believe it or not. Maybe I'll go with a mustash for a couple of days if you got it flaunt it.

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM , Blogger Johnny Hayes said...

Rock the stash

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home