Monday, November 06, 2006

USGP #3 and #4


Shriver and I

1st lap sand pit

The weekend in boulder went okay. Saturday I don't think i was opened up. I'm trying something new this cross season which didn't help for Saturday. Sunday I had a good ride ending up 14th. I laid it down twice around the same turn during sundays race. On the second lap I was in 5th with Johnson trying to get across to the lead group and went down and slid off course. On the last lap I was sprinting for 11th but ended up last out of my group. I was riding around alot yesterday with my bff (best friends forever) Horner that is what mcduff meg and adigga have been calling us. Adigga and I hit up wolf creek for some sledding on the drive home. Here are two pics from the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home