Monday, November 13, 2006

SNOW

Alot has went on since my last entry. The race went well we had a good amount of people in the beer tent which always makes it easier to go hard. I gave a brief race report on the team blog. Saturday night we all went out and hit up steamworks and the lost dog. Sunday was richard timmons presents cyclo cross at the sports club. I was on the sidelines with mcduff cheering everyone on. It was a fun race to watch T. Brown, Adigga, and the real one kept it interesting beating eachother up for money. Chainsaw even took home some money for a entertaining bunny hop attempt over the barriers. Adigga was graceful in his bunny hopping the barriers making it look easy.

Today on my way to class it began to snow. I was not to happy considering I had to do an hour hard today. After class i went to the park and started an effort. Todd was just finishing up so the loop was worked in well. Half an hour into the effort I broke my der. hanger and sent my der into my wheel. Not a good day for the equipment. Now I'm on my way up to class and will go out again after class and try to get in another half an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home