Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Squawker Cross




I went motor pacing on tuesday. Guptill was killing me on the zuma. Hit up serious texas taco night with chops schmity and tricia. That place gets me everytime i think they put crack in sauce. Snyder and I redesigned the cross course for the weekend. The soccer team has a play-off game on saturday which resulted in plan b for the upcoming race. I hope the race goes well, all it really takes is alot of drunk people watching to put on a good cross race. Today Shriver and I went and did a lap of course and it seems to flow well. There is one technical dismount right by the beer tent, which should result in some carnage. Tomorrow is another day behind the zuma. Only week and half until thanksgiving break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home