Sunday, November 26, 2006

Edmund and Snyder Score Victories

First off Edmund won his 1st cross race i think of his allusive career. Shriver Cross 6 went to the old man. You just mite be seeing him do this at cross nationals in the 50+ masters race friday morning. Check shriver cross for a complete race report and more photos.


Todd and I watched the race then headed into the gulch for some mtbing I was on the cross bike and somehow didn't flat that is always my main goal when riding the cross bike on mtb trials. Todd was on the mtb bike and ended up flatting. Last night Meg had the overends and the danielson along with myself and Timmons over for amazing mexican lasagna. Todd also gave us all a course on the HD TV he is some sort of an expert on the topic. Meg also made some peanut butter brownies.

This morning it was off to the flc campus for a effort on the course from yesterday. My chain was a little to new for the cassett on my practice wheels and I couldn't seem to hold a gear so on the 1st lap I tried to do some quick bike maintance which didn't seem to help so I was racing around only being able to put down power in my 12. Todd rode away from everyone Ned went down and hurt his hand and jumped back in with Chainsaw and myself. About 15 min to go ned and I dropped Chainsaw who I think will put up a good fight in the B race at natz. After the race Todd and I went for a half valley and then I worked on some homework and went for a run.

Snyder won his race today after breaking his chain in sterling yesterday. He said today was an awesome course with quite a bit of single track. Congrats to Snyder.

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM , Blogger jsager said...

what are you guys thinking?? the capt'n can't win on flat ground!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home