Monday, November 20, 2006

USGP #5 and 6



Weekend went okay. I was feeling all the efforts I have been doing over the past two weeks. I was definitly a little tired. Weekend went well never the less. Ended up 18th sat and 15th sunday. I had a good race going sunday until halfway through the tank ran empty. Hung out with Sam the producer, director and editior of Transition 2. Everyone should check out the moive it is awesome. It has alot of great fotoage of euro cross races along with some good comical moments. You can purchase it @ CycloCrossWorld

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM , Blogger Bart G said...

Troy- can you fax me the signed papers that Adam gave you? Please fax them to 801-438-2050

thanks
call me with any questions
801-815-8081

 
At 9:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Troy,
I noticed that none of your posts mention the shear unimaginable awesomeness that is Reed.I think that needs correcting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home