Tuesday, December 05, 2006

TCB

Taking care of business. Today was a event filled day. Went to badminton in the morning then venture to records office to inform them that I was not graduating this term. After that I went one door down to health office and signed up to get a physical so i can do the Collegiate race for the fort next weekend at cross natz since finally they have pushed the Collegiate race to sunday so it doesn't conflict with the elite and u-23 race. I was informed by the health office i need club sports forms so i was off to pick up the forms and return to the health office. I was got my physical and this year i even passed considering last year i almost was failed due to my poor vision. Met up with Mcduff around 12 and went for a 2 hour easy ride. Mcduff took a 5 mph digger on la posta. The town was resurfacing the road so we also almost got sprayed by a water truck. After the ride i headed downtown to talk with united about changing my ticket for this weekends race and was actually able to do without getting charged. Normally they kill you on trying to change a flight 3 days before you leave. Tomorrow I will do my last hour behind the scooter of the year. Noah a.k.a gym class superstar is going to brave the elements and take me out in the winter weather. Thanks alot Noah. Then it is off to providence for the UCI race on saturday and then 2 days in Ulster park fly back monday take a finial on wedneday then back to providence on thursday for natz. Currently I'm sitting in the computer lab waiting for the CX meeting to start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home