Monday, December 18, 2006

NATZ

Natz didn't go to plan for me. On the 3rd lap of elite race i got my achillis stepped on. It definitly took its toll on me with two laps to go i gave up and dropped out of my group which ended up battling for 13th. I just couldn't get power out anymore. Reed took go care of the ankle saturday night taping to try to drain the fluid. Saturday night went to dinner with my parents todd meg and hat-trick. Sunday I did my finial collegent natz. I started back on the fourth or fifth row and got bunched up but was able to make my way into the lead group of 5. I tried as hard as i could to get away since we had the #'s with joey and I in the group. It got down to 3 and then jamie attacked and fell off but then i caught back on with 500 meters to go but nutted myself on the finial run-up. Rolled in for third jamie took it though and lees-mcrae won the overall. Snyder got 6th in d-1 and 8th overall he had some chain issues. I drove back to ny after the race and preparing to fly over the euro-land on wednesday. The form feels like it is finally coming around so i hope europe goes well we will see.

Parents photos



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home