Thursday, December 21, 2006

Izegem

Lance Noble is back in europe!!!


Got hit with the charge to get my bike on, 125 b/c it is over weight and also a bike. You would think the 100 to get your bike on a plane would include the over weight nope. I took the dash eight from Albany to JFK. I’m use to flying in the dash 8 considering 90% of the time out of Durango the dash 8 is the plane of choice. Unfortunately the scenery from ALB to JFK is the Hudson River instead of the 14,000 peaks on the flight to Denver. I had an 4 hour lay over in JFK. JFK has to be the worst airport in the states. I got so lucky on the flight over to Brussels. I was just about asleep when the flight attendant asked if I would move to 4f ,which was business class. Before she finished the sentence I was on my way. I still can’t believe it, I fly united all the time never have been upgraded with out using miles or easy upgrades, fly delta for the second time in 3 yrs get upgraded. Landed in Brussels and all my stuff made it noel was there to pick me up and we where off to izegem. Noel was tell me all about how he finally hit executive on mileage plus.

Got to the house and suited up and headed out for a coffee shop ride with danimal, morgan, bjorn, steve f, and some other junior who flatted. Did a little opener. Danimal and Morgan went out for another 2 hours getting home @ 5:30 putting in the hours.
Trebon has shit his pants four times in the past five minutes like his shit doesn’t stink. The cref juniors are still in Denver b/c of the storm.
I got my x-mas gifts early this year, my parents got me a new camera so I will be updating with a lot more pics soon. My bro got me an i-pod so I finally can get rid of my creative mp3 that everyone calls a tape player that weights over 2 lbs. I stopped by Kingston Cyclery on Tuesday and saw steve. Steve has to know every climb in about a 100 mile radius and he has probably done all of them at least twice. A couple years ago chops myself jesse and steve went for a ride where steve was planning on doing over 10,000 feet of climbing. On the east coast it is a task to climb over 5000 feet but unfortunately steve took a digger on a decent and got messed up bleeding from his head but he wanted to finish the ride.

Wicks on his rice cakes diet

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wicks is hot. eat some of them rice crackers and you'll be hot too. maybe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home