Wednesday, January 17, 2007

2 weeks left

Well I have hit the half way point of my break. It has been much more event filled compared to last year when i was nursing my broken elbow from cx worlds.

Durango has been covered in snow since saturday and the temp i don't think has gotten above freezing either.


Sunday I hit up the student life center with adigga and played some badminton. I actually got him in one out of the 4 games which is amazing considering last year i couldn't score a point.


I hit up the golf course on the skate skies with bartman on monday. I hadn't been in about 2 years so it was a site to see. I was all over the place and laid it down a couple of times. Monday night I hit up pint night it was a fun time had by all. We had a preety good size crew with most of the usual suspects out. Richard Timmons had to break out his beer card. He kils me with that thing. I think he is up 30 different beers and the goal is to reach 100.

During my break last year I set a record of 5 wraps @ RGP's in 32 minutes. This year I will attempt to at go for 6 maybe 7 friday afternoon @ 3p.m. Today I did a little opener and put down 3 in 9 minutes. I went out to fast today and bonked alittle so i think my pace for friday will be a wrap every 3 minutes. Adigga, Chris (RGP's owner) and I are still working on which combo of wraps I should go with.

Last Year my elbow was in split that could have affected my performance?


Hopefully we can have live updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home