Friday, January 19, 2007

New Record!!!!!

Well today I set a new record by putting down one more wrap than last year. 6 wraps in 45 mintues but my first 5 went down in 26, 6 minutes better than last year. Will see if I give it another go next year.

Game Face!

The Opening round 3 wraps..


The crowd was large. Mapel even made an apperance with the family!!


Schmity and Noah couldn't believe what they saw.

Richard Timmons was in the house.

I started to chack a little bit on #5

My eating coach was giving me the moral support i needed to get to the next level.


Finally I finished up and didn't even puke. Mapel was proud of the grit i showed. He has been my grit coach since 04...

The photo with the man himself ! Chris the grilling master.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home