Sunday, January 28, 2007

CX World!!! Noah S 21st!! X-Games!!

Congrats to summerhill page and compton. Summerhill I was super proud of on saturday I got the call from snyder and mcduff b/c i was @ the x-games without internet service. I always knew summerhill could pull it off and I wouldn't be surprised if he gives all the euros a run for there money at junior road worlds at the end of the summer.



Noah a.k.a. gym class superstar hit the big 21 last thursday...



Trying to get cyclist out on a thursday night during base is like pulling teeth!!! So I had to do all I could to make sure his 21st didn't end up subpar



After the bars we returned to Noah's house where schmity had gotten a keg which just turned into more trouble.


Noah actually by the end of the night poped the big question to his longtime girlfriend shannon who flew in for his 21st. She accepted so everyone should look for there invitation in the mail. I think they are planning it sometime in the spring they aren't wasting any time!!!



Friday NOAH, CHOPS, SHANNON, and myself headed up to the X-games in a aspen. It was a rough car ride let me tell you. We didn't even leave durango until 4 in the afternoon. Thanks for hagmen and his parents for opening there house to us and giving us a place to stay. I will write more on the x-games weekend and worlds t-row.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home