Sunday, February 11, 2007

Aztec recap!

Well the ride didn't turn out going that well. I did end up in water over the cranks. And riding in mud for over an hour. It took around 4.5 hrs to return to pavement. I actually ended up running out of light and had to call upon timmon and snyder to come pick me up half between durango and aztec. I think i will give it two or three weeks before I attempt that ride again. Today i rode in the rain for a little more than an hour to finish up my hours for week. Snyder and Timmons went up to the mountain today and richard landed his 1st 360 off a real jump. He spins to win. Hopefully it doesn't rain tomorrow will see who knows. I think purchase bartmans bmx bike tomorrow it is a sweet T1 Barcode with profile parts that is in mint condition.

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home