Saturday, February 10, 2007

Aztec Dirt Loop

Well I haven't been that adventurous in the last week of base. I've been doing the base loops i know. Not today I've mapped (google earth) out a dirt loop from la posta road just out side of durango down to aztec. Will see how it goes should be interesting i hope it doesn't turn in mud over the wheels but you never know when traveling on low traveled dirt roads. Beside from that on cheery creek i've only seen 3 cars each time i've ridden it this year. I think this loop today will have a similar car count it mite even have that low of a house count. Schmity turns 21 in less than a week which means my 1st block of base is done in less than a week. We are all going up denver to through down and i'll either be seeing the roots live or going to the Woodward bmx park. I would really love to get to hit up the woodward park will see. O yeah by the way chops got in the telegraph this week with a pic of him picking at an ice patch and airing out of the half pipe at the skatepark. Its funny to me that they have a picture of him working on the park b/c that seems to be what he would rather be doing. At the trails he normally digs more that he rides. He is turning into a local celebrity in D-town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home