Friday, March 02, 2007

10 days left of base

Yesterday I did my first Navajo Dam of the year with schmity. It was a tough day to do the loop because we had a stiff head wind for the 20 mile stretch of rollers that just seem to never end. It was schmity's first time doing the ride. It is a long loop inbetween 110 and 120 miles just about with 20 miles to go schmity hit the wall hard. I had to give him a couple pushes on the way home to help him out and keep him motivated so we could make it home before dark. Todd and Meg returned from their 2 and half month trip last night. This weekend I have some big rides planned I think saturday I will try the aztec dirt loop again hopefully this time richard timmons doesn't have to come pick me up because it is dark out. Last time i left around 11:30 this time I think i'll try to be out the door by 10:00. I think me and timmons might go see a mtb movie at the abbey tonight about the start of mtbing. That is all i got now it's off to work and then hopefully i'll have time for a normal aztec loop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home