Friday, March 23, 2007

Wall Street Jounal

Wednesday I had my hardest workout of the year yet. Did a hour races sim with snyder on the mtb bike. After that i headed out the valley to do the wed TT. It was a tough day with the clouds closing in. I started the TT with a head wind and at the half way point the sky opened up on me and the wind flipped right back into my face. It brought back memories from the U-23 TT last year in the down pour. The time was alright for the 1st dead elk of the year and considering the conditions.

Yesterday snyder and I did an easy spin. We discovered that we could get some reading done by bring the wall street journal with us. Here are some facts from the ride..

Apple 100 million I-pods sold in 06
CD sales down 20% in 06
Starbucks stocks are down and brand image is suffering
IRS screwing everyone on taxes considering some tax deductions approved after tax book went to print
Apple TV is the shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home