Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Short Track was a tough course that climbed up the 4X course. It had almost as much climbing as mount snow STXC course. I wanted to try to jump the four pack into the climb but I just couldn’t get up the courage to pull it off. I never feel right jumping on the XC bike. I don’t want to get bucked off but by midway I was at least manueling the 1st set. I had a good race going but went to deep maybe at around the 10 minute marking trying to bridge across to the lead group. I picked the worst time to give it a go considering that was when Trebon attacked out of the group so it went super hard on that lap. I ended up 17th after almost hitting the deck @ the bottom of decent. I Te it up put some how kept it upright best save I’ve had in a while.

Last Night I stayed with Snyder and Chad since Todd and Meg headed back to D-town. Perry Paolini came to the race and we hung out with him for a while. He is just living large in so-cal right now getting ready to finish up college and begin a lucrative career in the real estate business. I had In And Out burger for dinner last night. I rolled with Animal style on everything that it was amazing. When you are a bear you have to roll with animal style. I think it was my 1st In and Out Burger experience and I will be making a return next time I spend any time in Cali. We headed to dinner and hit up Krispy Kreme for desert a fresh dozen glazed donuts. I think I had 5 out of the dozen. On our walk to the move theater to attempted to see spider-man 3 Perry was so hopped up on his 2 beers and 4 donuts he tried a freestyle walking 7 foot gap to curb ankle plant that turn out to well. He rolled his ankle was having a tough time of it. Here is a pic moment after his misshape.


His ankle ended up swelling up quick so we headed back to the hotel and set Perry back to his house with some ice and Advil.



I decided to fly stand by this morning so I could get home by 11. It sucked waking up @ 4:30 but at least I didn’t have to spend 3 hours in DIA instead I basically walked from gate 15 to 59 and got on the flight to Durango. I got a random search before I could board got to love that. This week I finish up moving out of area 51 and get ready to head back to NY for 2 months. O if anyone in Durango needs clothing let me know I have so much stuff I want to get rid of. (Casual and Cycling))..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home