Monday, May 21, 2007

You can't have a race in NYC it's a city!

Well I have been busy traveling around the east since i got off the plane. Friday morning I headed up with Christin to do the Canada Cup in bromont. It ended up being an awesome course with very technical descents along with very steep ascents. The race was going well until on the 3rd lap my pedal broke and with 3 laps left to go I wasn't about to attempt to ride just on my spindle. Christin had a good ride and ended up 13 collect a couple UCI points. After the race it was a race back to NY to try to prepare for the race the next day in NYC. I arrived back home saturday night @ 10 tried to get my bike ready for the race the following day. Went down to the city with my dad on sunday. I figured that i could get away with running my road shoes, but as it turned out it was super technical and there was a good amount of running on the course. Trying to get in the road pedals was an tough objective to say the least. I ended up 3rd. They had a sweet jumping section not part of the course but it we road right past it. Snoodle would have been loving it all table tops. I hit the smaller rhythm section the high seat always scares me to jump on the mtb bike. Here are some pics from the last week and half or so.

Chris of RGP's new tree fort that he is building for himself don't let him tell you that it is for the girls.

Beaver Creek


View out side the hotel in Bromont.

Start/Finish Line in NYC

Single track NYC style.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just moved to nyc from seattle and it's pretty weird to ride single track in wasington heights...the dirt jumps are out of controll though! hopefully we can get some cyclocross in nyc proper as well?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home