Friday, June 22, 2007

Canada Again

Made it up to mount sainte anne last night. Well i made it my bike wasn't so lucky. I met up with christin and his farther for the trip up which is almost becoming the norm to head up to canada every weekend for some type of race. Christin straps my bike down and we head on the the thurway up towards the boarder. We are on the road for less than 15 min when this mafia Lincoln navigator pulls up next to us telling us to pull over. We pull over and guy says how my bike came flying off the rack and hit his Navigator. These guys look liked they had just walked off the set of a filming of the Sopranos. The one hit man said for get about it at least 30 times in the hour we sat on the side of the road. Maintence transported my bike up to our location or at least what was left of it. I'll post pics when i get back home. After about 30 minutes with the trooper we continued on our way. I will be racing on a borrowed bike this weekend thanks to matt operman and john rourke @ Gary Fisher for setting me up with a bike for the weekend. Here are some pics from the last 2 weeks..

Traveling in luxury on the way to Beauce!!!

Dan bring around a tailwip @ chops trials

Durango Herald cover boy..

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM , Blogger jsager said...

fugetaboutit. that bike was beat!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home