Friday, June 15, 2007

It has been a long time

I have been lacking on the updates as of late. Well since my last update I went to my cousin wedding and then headed up to canada for the tour de beauce. Unfornatley for me I ended up getting a little sick at beauce. Which meant i was hanging out in canada for a week. I got back home last night and finally got back on my bike today. Went for an easy ride with chops and even got on the bmx bike for a little while. I have my fingers crossed that i can do another ride tomorrow and try to put some type of form together for the world cup this weekend in canada. This will be my fourth weekend in canada since i got back to ny a month ago. That is about it tomorrow i will try to do put up some photos from the past week or so. Also some time this week I will try to get over and take some pics of chops and crew at the trials. He has some sick jumps he has built up 20 foot gaps that are way taller than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home