Thursday, July 12, 2007

PA

Today i did a whole lot of nothing. I woke up headed over to watch a lap of the U-23 race. Went for a ride on the TT bike did a little opener. After my ride i picked up my packet for the weekend. I must have had the hardest time finding packet pick up out of every single person who has raced here this year. It had signs bigger than me that said packet pickup on them i was just neglecting to see them and i was driving around the venue for a solid 15 min. After that i headed back to hotel and laid around all day.

Singer is big into the the MKmen line of skin care products.
contact his boo at slwatford@gmail.com

My favorite part of the product is its disclosure "suitable for dry to oily skin" who isn't it suitable for then? That's my question.

I've been on Todd's program for food here at seven springs. I've had dinner at the same place the last two nights. My TT doesn't start until 6:34 p.m. tomorrow night so it will be another night where i can't sleep b/c i will be so reved up from the race until 1 or 2 in the morning. O singer just put out 450 watts in the hallway and 1040 in the parking lot on his TT bike watch out.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

THANKS TROY for the advertisement of MKmen!! Good luck this weekend and I am still waiting on when you are going to make your appearance in Arkansas?!?!?!

 
At 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! Also, congratulations on signing with Cliff bar!! Thats awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home