Thursday, June 28, 2007

So Hot Outside

Well the heat has hit the east coast hard the past two days. Tuesday it was close to 95 when i left for my ride had to be 99% humidity also. It was a rough day out there. Did a TT effort hopefully seven springs will not any hotter than that. I don't know if I could take it with the aero helmet on. As it was on a 3 hour ride i went through 6 bottles. Yesterday was even worse I actually waited until 5:30 to get out on the bike. Today I have a big day of driving planned. It seems like no matter where I have to go if i get in the car i end up spending @ least 45 min of drive time a day. Today I have to go to the verzion store to return my LG Chocolate phone. It is worthless right about now. It ghost dials somehow i have no idea how considering the call button doesn't even work. I knew it was only a matter of time being that schmity's Chocolate has already went back 3 to 4 times. I figured there was no way I was going to make it two years without harm done.

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM , Blogger shriverracing said...

Congrats on signing with Clif- Bar for cross little Wells!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home