Sunday, September 16, 2007

All done with my base block of my cross training. Thursday I went for a good ride with schultz on the mtb bike. We went up to the high point on the colorado trial and then descended down into the creek bed and flipped it. That was at least my fifth time on that section of the CO trail in the last two weeks. Yesterday I hit up the dirt road to bayfield which was my go to ride in the spring. It was nice to get back out on the dirt roads and not have to deal with any traffic. After the ride I went over to Lee's BBQ and then watched blades of glory with Meg. That movie is to much I finally got to see the beginning which i missed in theaters. Today I did a little cross practice i was definitely alittle otb as i arrived at the park around 11 and there was some kids B-day going on so the folsom sess was short lived. I headed over to riverview elementary which was a much better set up except for the soccer games going on. They have technical sand pits with 1 foot barriers around the pits which makes getting in and out of the pits tricky. After the cross workout headed out on the road for another 2 hours. Tomorrow night is schmidty party starting around 5:30 @ schmidty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home