Monday, September 10, 2007

Cross Season

Well my cross season will start here in just under a week and half at star cross. This year I will be riding for Clif Bar for the cross season which i'm really looking foward to. The 1st week of racing should be an eventful with the double weekend in seattle then i fly back to d-town monday drive to vegas tuesday, race wedneday night and fly out thursday night on a red eye to the east coast for the first round of the new england series.

As for right now i have completed two weeks of base and about to start my third. Looking forward to doing some more big rides this week. Hit up the links with snyder yesterday. Today i think i will hit up some cross practice on the javelin. All my parts are in for my new cross bike just waiting on frames from orbea so hopefully i'll have my new bikes built some time this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home