Friday, September 21, 2007

Airplane

On my way to Seattle for star cross.. It will be crazy to not be racing @ night after vegas since 2 of my first 3 races will be under the lights. Did a 30 min race effort on Thursday in folsom park. Barthel built some sweet barriers out of pcp pipe that you can stick right into the ground. I tried to work on my bunny hopping, didn’t go so feel. I don’t think I will be hopping anything until I get back to NY and have some time to get my skills up. The new bike is working well and built up my back up bike on Thursday. Went to no way jose with snoodle meg TT and singer last night. I think it might be better and healthier than tequilas but you don’t get as large of a portion. As of right now they don’t have a liquor license but within a week they should be serving liquor. Woke up this morning and headed out for a ride stopped by bread for some fuel for the ride and run into shriver bowman and ben, they where the manual labor for the day for mitch and his dad. That is quite the crew for lifting windows all day. Meg and Winston took me to airport with Win telling stories the entire way. I tried out the taping two bike boxes together, which I first saw last year when Cozza showed up to U23 natz with his road and TT bike. They counted as just one piece of luggage @ the airport hopefully it all arrives in Seattle. I used some duck tape so it should hold. I got an upgrade on my second flight I would look @ that as a good sign except for the fact that last year on the way to Long Island cross race I got an upgrade and all my luggage got lost and I ended up racing on Wicks bike. Tomorrow begins the big weekend in D-town with the home fort lewis mtb race going on. If you’re in town you should go check it out. The A men STXC is @ 11:50 up on campus by the bmx jumps and the FOLF course. The XC is back in the gulch with a 10:45 start time. Sorry I don’t know any of the other start times I would guess the MX start around 4 or 5 at Chapman hill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home