Saturday, October 20, 2007

Granogue

Today went well I ended up 7th. That is my best finish in a C1 ever. I got into no mans land for a while. I missed the train on the first or second lap with johnson, powers, wicks, jones, and jesse. I rode around in 6th for a good bit of the 1st half of the race until the danish natz champ Joachim Parbo caught on with and we ended up riding together for the second half. I was confident that i could work him over on the last lap considering i was riding the run-up and putting some time into him every lap. On the last lap i came out of the pedal and it was game over because i had to run up the rest of the climb with the bike in between my legs. Toast had a solid ride coming in @ 10th not bad for a 18 year old. Shriver "not so much" breaking his chain on the start game over.

Results: 1st Johnson 2nd Powers 3rd Wicks 4th Jones 5th Anthony 6th Joachim Parbo 7th Me 8th Driscoll 9th Hamblin 10th Toast Danny S

Tomorrow I hope will be great success!! I feel like i didn't go to deep today so hopefully i can kill it t-row.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home