Monday, October 15, 2007

Gloucester Weekend

Headed up to gloucester for the 1st round of the verge new england series. Shriver and I stayed with Ann who I first stayed with 3 or 4 years ago with Mcduff and Mapel. It is a great setup, nice and close to the venue without being in gloucester. Ended up have the danimal stay there also, Vegas is the only race i've done this year without kicking it with the danimal at host housing. The weekend went well on saturday i came out of my pedal off the start and end up going from the 2nd row to 2nd to last row. I fought for the better part of the race only to end up 15th. The course was so fast it was hard to make up time. Sunday went much better had a decent start and was able to get to the front group on the 2nd or 3rd lap. I tried to go right across to the leaders a move which would prove not to work at all. I ended up doing to much work in the front group and popped my self with 4 or 5 to go. Ended up in 10th as i got last out of the 2nd group since my back seized up. Shriver and I had the truck packed deep on the ride home. (4 bikes, 7 sets of wheels, BikeProdouble bike case, 2 travel bags, and 2 book bags). Traveling light!!! Now it is a big day of recovering, gluing tires, hitting golf balls, and maybe going out and watching a game. Also I've noticed on the pics from gloucester on cyclingnews they can't seem to get the names right. Here is a pic of me but yet it says it is toast (danny s)

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM , Blogger jsager said...

you and Toast, same diff, eh?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home