Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Off to southampton

Well tomorrow i'm off to southampton b/c I have to pick up this guy at LGA


and figured it would be a waste of time to drive to LGA and back to my house only to leave for southampton on friday afternoon. I think i mite leave a little early and hang out with a couple of my friends who live in the city now. The race should be a tough one considering Vervecken will be there.
Not that they are ever easy but when the world champ is in the house I'm sure it will add an extra kick.

I haven't been up to much since I've been home just basically training and trying to get all my stuff organized a never ending battle for a guy like me. Also started getting a grip on a new place to do some cross practice. I've decided that the rosendale rec center is the best bet. SUNY New Paltz would be nice but i think i wouldn't even get a lap in before i got kicked off or run over someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home