Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Danimal's House

Last week we did do a cross workout with Gully making a appearance. The USGP went down this past weekend for the 1st time in Louisville. Shriver and I took the 8:40 out of Albany, which meant we had to leave the house around 6 a.m. not good for me. I stayed with a host family that picked up shriver and I at the airport and took amazing care of me during my time in Louisville. Saturday race went good but I just couldn’t get across to the front group on of 4. I had a little bike issue going on during the race with my chain getting wedged in-between my chain ring and my guard. I ended up 10th on the day congrats to powers for his first usgp win. The second day I had a good start and was in the mix up until driscoll laid it down in a corner going on to the pavement and I went over the top landing on the pavement. I got back on the bike and started making my way back to the front of the pack. After a couple laps I ended up in the group with shriver. After another lap or two my elbow got to the point that I couldn’t hold on to my bars anymore. I was having flashbacks to world’s when I did this.

Lucky for me the x-ray on Monday didn’t reveal a break just a sprain. So I’ve been on the 20 min on with the ice and 20 min of heat. I took two days off and today I did an easy hour ride. Tomorrow I will try a cross workout with shriver and the danimal is staying with us this weekend. Happy Halloween!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home