Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Back in D-town

Well the second day in boulder didn't go much better for me. I couldn't seem to stay on my bike. I laid it down twice once on the 1st lap and once midway through the race. I was going backwards midway through the race but i got myself back together for the finial 3 laps and was able to finish up 7th. I was happy at the end of the race since it was a C1 that i was able to pick up some points. Sunday night we all went out in boulder we had quite a large crew. I went home early since i have been feeling alittle under the weather. My bro will have up some sweet pics from the night out.

I'm taking a little break right now trying to get geared up for the second half of the season. I played a round of golf with mcduff today. Besides from that i was just basically a bum. Hopefully tomorrow i will feel 100% so i can have a more productive day. The weather is also taking a turn for the worse in D-town which doesn't help my energy level. Well i hope it turns around since i get to spend another week in d-town before i head back east. Here is a cool pic from boulder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home