Monday, October 20, 2008

Granogue Weekend

I stayed with Newt, Wicks, and Treboo Hoo at Toms this weekend. I had an okay weekend overall. Saturday I didn't have great legs and really had to try to keep it together mentally to finish up in 10th. Sunday I had a much better day ending up with a 5th. The only rough part of the day was when wicks laided it down around a corner and gapped us off from the lead group. I was able to get back into the group for forth and could quite take the group sprint.

NEWT living it up!!


Wicks working on his bike in the little izegem house AKA TOMS

Powers is having a great cross season. I think all his prize money is going to trying to hang with clinton sparks. Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home